- TO ORGANIZE AND SUPPORT THE entire Bureau of indian standards (BIS) approved assaying & HALLMARKING CENTRES of the country IN THEIR ADMINISTRATIVE, QUALITY CONTROL, POLICY MAKING, INTERESTS, LOGISTICS, DAY TO DAY & SUCH OTHER OPERATIONAL AREAS AND PROBLEMS FACED BY THEM.
- to promote & coordinate the concept of hallmarking among the stakeholders.
- to promote education and training among the users of hallmarking.
- to arrange the jewellers and artisan awareness programme in coordination with the BIS.
- to organize the training programme for the personnel of hallmarking centres.
- to assist in the establishment, formulation and amendments of various indian standards concerned to precious metals.
- To participate in various jeweller forums, seminars and conventions for delivering the importance and necessity of hallmarking.
- to listen to the genuine grievances of its members and protect their rights.